Photobucket

Sunday 25 March 2012

Heading changes!

I'm currently trying to change the name ( aka blogadress) of my German blog - which wouldn't be so difficult, only I find it hard to come up with just the right new name I won't grow dissatisfied with. (What happened with the one I currently have over there, kreativekatzenkunst, which can be loosely translated as "creative cats crafts" to keep the alliteration or more precisely as creative cats art)

My brainstorming brought up some good ideas, but I'm still not 100% decided for a new name. Luckily I have great readers and friends who support me and come up with ideas of their own to help me along! One of this ideas was "Once upon a fabric" which is  just totally charming!! BUT. English! So, not useable for my German blog, I don't want to use the English language there to sound cool or trendy or what not...
Luckily for me I'm also developing this blog... So tadaa~aa!! A new, absolutely perfect heading!

Thanks to my friend Cypriana another small part of this blog is "done" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment