Photobucket

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Still Babysteps

I decided to blog each day about what's new to the blog (if any - if not you'll go without an update) and today I only have small improvements to offer.
Firstly, I added a picture of me, which I edited using a photo editing programm using my mediocre skills for that to remove the blah background from the picture. Taking a new picture with a nice background already went on my to-do list, so it will only stay around for a while. But still, I want you to be able to make yourself a picture of myself not only from my words. Our faces, the expressions they were, they are like our windows through which we present ourselves to the world. As we can't meet in person, you can at least see me smile at you in a picture.

Secondly I'm working on my blogroll. I have a few blogs I liked to read enough that I always typed in the links myself to check up on their progress, but this was tedious work. But no longer! I hope to discover new fun blogs too, which I can follow in the future. If you know of a crafty or simply fun blog you think I should know about, well do just that! Let me please know.

No comments:

Post a Comment